Saturday 22 October 2011

BOUDOIR PRIVE OCTOBER 2011


Yesterday I received my second Boudoir Prive beauty box of the year and I was extremely pleased as I opened my box! Last months box was pretty decent, but this months box appealed to me even more than the last! I am super excited to try every single one of these products!!

Here is a picture of the outer packaging;

and a picture of the box opened, revealing the pretty pink Boudoir box and logo!


and here is a photo of the pretty tissue paper and bow before revealing the contents! Love this!

What amazing contents!!

Cetuem - Illuminating Mask and Creme de lite (SKINCARE)
Korres - Quince Body butter  (BODYCARE)
Leonor Greyl - Huile de Palme (HAIR CARE)
Memo Paris - Eau De Parfum (FRAGRACE SAMPLE)
Rose & Co - Rose Petal Salve (LIFESTYLE)
Studiomakeup - Liner Styler Pen *Black* (MAKEUP)


Overall an amazing box.. and I hope next months box is just as great!! Thankyou BP!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment