Saturday 15 October 2011

FEEL UNIQUE BEAUTY BOX OCTOBER 2011


My very first Feel Unique Beauty Box arrived on the 07th of October and I cannot explain my excitement for this box.  I wish this Beauty box had a lot more publicity, it seriously deserves it!!   I really love the style of the box and I am going to start stacking these up as makeup drawers. The contents inside of this box are a  "wow"... !! 

 I already cannot wait for my box in November!

Here is a photo of my Beauty Box:


Here is the "PRE WINTER WARMERS" card introducing the products in the box: 

An extract from this card reads:  "This month we're all about strengthening, soothing and protecting, whether its the weather playing havoc on your hair or your skin's in need of that extra TLC, we have the perfect solutions to envelope you in this seasons ultimate winter coat"

and finally here is the contents of the box;

Contents include;
TIGI CATWALK SLEEK MYSTIQUE- Straight collection Blow out balm
BLISS FABULOUS- Foaming face wash
CRABTREE & EVELYN INDIA HICKS ISLAND LIVING- Spider Lily Ultra-moisturising hand therapy
CAUDALIE- Vinexpert radiance day fluid SPF10
ORLY NAIL LAQUER- Lola
BURBERRY PERFUME


Overall I am thoroughly impressed with this and really cannot wait for my next box!! Thankyou Feelunique!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment