Saturday 15 October 2011

CARMINE BEAUTY BOX OCTOBER 2011

Today I received my very first Carmine Beauty Box via Royal Mail courier van and was so excited as the doorbell rang. I loved the bright orange outer packaging and I will definately know my Carmine box is here every month as soon as I see it!!

 
Here is a photo of the lovely outer packaging:



Here is a photo looking inside my box:

Inside the Carmine Box I revealed a lovely black box with a lift off "shoe box" style lid, I loved the lime green inner of the box too and I like the fact it is different to the other Beauty boxes on the market. 

My next photo is to show the pretty inner packaging

and the next photo is inside the box..


I am over the moon with the contents and cannot wait to test these out later ..so excited !!

- TRIND NAIL REPAIR NATURAL
- CAUDALIE QUENCHING SORBET-CREME
- BALANCE ME SUPER MOISTURISING HAND CREAM
- DANIEL SANDLER EYE DELIGHT PEACH BLUSH
- FRAT BOY ALL IN ONE EYESHADOW/BLUSH

I cannot wait to see what Novembers box has instore for me!!
THANKYOU CARMINE!! :)   xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment