Thursday 20 October 2011

GLOSSYBOX OCTOBER 2011

Well heres my second Glossybox post of the year as its my second box!  Once again, i was over the moon when the post man handed me the box.. Glossyboxes make me so happy!!!    This months theme was a special "6th month anniversary" box.. and I am not disappointed!!

Here is the pretty grey and pink outer box, which I struggled to photograph as I wanted to rip it open and see what was inside!



Heres a picture of my shiny pink Glossybox waiting to be opened!



Heres a lil note from inside Glossybox, which tells you all about the 6th box!  (Enlarged for reading)



and heres my pretty Glossybox right before opening it up!

and heres the wonderful box of goodies I received;


I am one happy girl!  What do you think of Glossybox? Did you get the same colour polish as me?

Cannot wait for Novembers box!
Thankyou once again Glossy team xxxx




1 comment:

  1. nice box with lotsa of goodies :)
    Love your blog I will be visiting more often.
    If you have time I hope you can visit my new blog.
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete